Are you seeking a role that involves a diverse range of responsibilities, spanning solution design, development, configuration, testing, project management, customer meetings, and more? Have you completed a master’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science, or similar? Do you want to be a part of a young and collaborative team?
At DynaCap, we are currently looking for a Technology Consultant. As our new colleague, you will play an important role in the delivery of our projects. Depending on the size of the project and customer needs, your role will cover a broad range of responsibilities, such as solution design, development, configuration, testing, project management, customer meetings and much more.
- Have a masters in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science, Information Systems, or similar
- Value a cheerful workplace, but have a strong work ethic
- Programming experience in object-oriented languages
- Knowledge of database design
- Knowledge about or interest in customer-facing systems
- Want to be a part of an ambitious, fast-paced, and social environment
- Want to take responsibility both internally and towards customers
Who we are
DynaCap was founded in 2020 and is a smaller but rapidly growing team of management and technology consultants working to optimize, digitalize and motivate the commercial business of the most ambitious companies. We help our clients improve transparency, effectiveness, predictability, and coherency across marketing, sales, and service operations by leveraging best practices and market-leading technologies. We are ambitious, hard-working and driven by the ability to make a difference, both externally and internally, which is why we prioritize a lot of time and resources for employee development and social events.
- Opportunity for rapid career development
- Work with state-of-the-art technology
- Work closely with top management and technical specialist on solving some of the most exciting and strategically critical challenges for our customers
- Personal professional sparring and development
- Direct customer contact from the beginning
- A fixed salary above IDA’s indicative salary rates
- Latest MacBook, iPhone and other equipment
- Lunch arrangement, team dinners, Friday bars, parties, and trips
- Our fully serviced office, located in the heart of Copenhagen
- Creation of business requirements and functional designs
- Design of business processes and business process automation
- Data modelling and database design
- Development of scalable commercial solutions for sales, marketing and service
- Design and implementation of integrations in cloud technologies
- Counselling on best practices from a technological and commercial point of view to our customers’ top management
- Helping our customers with their digital transformation journeys by discovering their needs and designing and implementing the solution that best fits their requirements
Want to apply?
Please send your resume, most recent grade transcript and application to email@example.com. The written application should not exceed 1 page.
We are hiring on a rolling basis and prefer that you can start as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Milla Beicker at firstname.lastname@example.org.