20 hours / week
Are you on the lookout for a student position with lots of responsibility, learning, and a cheerful working environment? Are you at the end of your bachelor’s degree or the beginning of your master’s degree?
We are currently looking for a new bright Technology Analyst, who can help with developing superior solutions and take responsibility towards customers. As a student assistant at DynaCap, you will be an integral part of our core team and get independent project responsibility.
DynaCap was founded in 2020 and is a smaller, but rapidly growing team of IT and Management consultants working to optimize, digitalize and motivate the commercial business of the most ambitious companies. We help our customers improve transparency, effectiveness, predictability, and coherency across marketing, sales, and service operations by leveraging best practices and market-leading technologies. We are ambitious, hard-working and driven by the ability to make a difference, both externally and internally, which is why we prioritize a lot of time and resources for employee development and social events.
We are offering
- Opportunity for rapid career development
- Work with state-of-the-art technology
- Personal professional sparring and development
- Direct customer contact from the beginning
- A fixed-salary position for 15-20 hours per week
- Flexibility during exams and busy periods
- The coolest gear; including computer and phone
- Lunch arrangement, team dinners, Friday bars, parties and trips
- Our fully serviced office, located in the heart of Vesterbro
- Data modelling and database design
- Development of scalable commercial solutions for sales, marketing and service
- Design and implementation of integrations in cloud technologies
- Counselling on best practices from a technological and commercial point of view to our customers’ top management
Who we think you might be
- A relevant education in Software Technology, Mathematics and Technology, Artificial Intelligence and Data, Business Analytics, Computer science, or similar.
- Programming experience in object-oriented languages
- Knowledge of databases and database design
- Willing to take responsibility both internally and towards customers
- Energetic, ambitious, and passionate about your work, both professionally and socially
- Want to be a part of an ambitious, fast-paced, and social environment
- It is an advantage if you have previously worked with marketing, sales, or (customer) service
Fill out the fields below and attach your resume and application no later than November 15th, 2021.
It is also possible to send your resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Thomas Henney at email@example.com or 5194 6588.