Are you looking for a student position in a high-paced environment with lots of responsibility and a steep learning curve? Are you at the end of your bachelor’s degree or the beginning of your master’s degree? Do you see yourself advising global companies on commercial and digital transformations?
We are looking for a Technology Analyst who would like to join our growth journey and be part of an ambitious and dynamic team.
- Have a relevant education in Business Administration & Information Systems, Business Analytics, Computer Science, Software Technology or similar
- Have experience in object-oriented programming, databases, or database design
- Take responsibility and work well both independently and in groups
- Are curious, ambitious and passionate about your work
- Want to be a part of an ambitious, fast-paced, and social environment
- Have experience in sales or customer service
Who we are
DynaCap was founded in 2020 and is a smaller but rapidly growing team of Management and IT consultants working to optimize, digitalize and motivate the commercial business of the most ambitious companies. We help our clients improve transparency, effectiveness, predictability, and coherency across marketing, sales, and service operations by leveraging best practices and market-leading technologies. We are ambitious, hard-working and driven by the ability to make a difference, both externally and internally, which is why we prioritize a lot of time and resources for employee development and social events.
- An opportunity for rapid career development
- Professional and personal development with our coach
- Direct client contact from day one
- A fixed salary position for 20 hours per week
- Flexibility during exam periods
- The latest MacBook, iPhone, and other component
- Lunch arrangements, team dinners, Friday bars, parties, and trips
- A fully serviced office located in the heart of Vesterbro
- Data modeling and database design
- Development of scalable commercial solutions for marketing, sales, and service
- Implementation of integrations in Java-like technologies
- Counseling on best practices from a technological and commercial viewpoint to our customer’s top management
Want to apply?
Please send your resume, most recent grade transcript and application to firstname.lastname@example.org. The written application should not exceed 1 page.
We are hiring on a rolling basis and prefer that you can start June 1st or soon after.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Bolette at email@example.com.