Are you passionate about helping ambitious companies and organizations design their future architecture at a strategic level, and by that leading the way for their digital journey? Do you want to work in a team with high professionalism? Do you have extensive experience with data modelling, solution design, and integration development?
At DynaCap we are currently looking for a Senior Technology Consultant. As our new colleague, you will play an important role in the delivery of our projects. Your role will cover a broad range of responsibilities, such as solution design, development, configuration, testing, project management, customer meetings and much more.
- Have a degree in computer science, software engineering, data science, or similar
- Have at least 3-5 years of relevant experience in IT consulting
- Enjoy tackling complex digital challenges and developing solutions
- Have experience with database design
- Have knowledge of or interest in customer-facing systems
- Have experience with CRM (advantage, but not a requirement)
- Want to be a part of an ambitious, fast-paced, and social environment
Who we are
DynaCap was founded in 2020 and is a smaller but rapidly growing team of Management and IT consultants working to optimize, digitalize and motivate the commercial business of the most ambitious companies. We help our clients improve transparency, effectiveness, predictability, and coherency across marketing, sales, and service operations by leveraging best practices and market-leading technologies. We are ambitious, hard-working and driven by the ability to make a difference, both externally and internally, which is why we prioritize a lot of time and resources for employee development and social events.
- An opportunity for rapid career development
- To work with state-of-the-art technologies
- To work closely with top management and technical specialist on solving some of the most exciting and strategically critical challenges for our clients
- Professional and personal development with our coach
- Direct client contact from the beginning
- A competitive salary and benefit package
- Latest MacBook, iPhone and other components
- Lunch arrangement, team dinners, Friday bars, parties, and trips
- Our fully serviced office, located in the heart of Vesterbro
- Creation of business requirements and functional designs
- Design of business processes and business process automation
- Data modelling and database design
- Development of scalable commercial solutions for sales, marketing and service
- Design and implementation of integrations in cloud technologies
- Comply Salesforce best practices
- Counselling on best practices from a technological and commercial point of view to our customers’ top management
- Helping our customers with their digital transformation journeys by discovering their needs and designing and implementing the solution that best fits their requirements
Want to apply?
Send us your resume and application to email@example.com or fill out the fields below. The written application should not exceed 1 page.
We are hiring on a rolling basis but prefer that you apply as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Natazja Dahl at firstname.lastname@example.org.