Are you passionate about helping ambitious companies and organizations design their future architecture at a strategic level, and by that leading the way for their digital journey? Do you want to work in a team with high professionalism? Do you have extensive experience with data modelling, solution design, and integration development?
At DynaCap we are currently looking for a Senior Technology Consultant. As our new colleague, you will play an important role in the delivery of our projects. Your role will cover a broad range of responsibilities, such as solution design, development, configuration, testing, project management, customer meetings and much more.
DynaCap was founded in 2020 and is a smaller, rapidly growing team of IT and Management consultants working to optimize, digitalize and motivate the commercial business of the most ambitious companies. We help our customers improve transparency, effectiveness, predictability, and coherency across marketing, sales, and service operations by leveraging best practices and market-leading technologies. We are ambitious, hard-working and driven by the ability to make a difference, both externally and internally, which is why we prioritize a lot of time and resources for employee development and social events.
We are offering
- Opportunity for rapid career development
- Work with state-of-the-art technology
- Work closely with top management and technical specialist on solving some of the most exciting and strategically critical challenges for our customers
- Personal professional sparring and development
- Direct customer contact from the beginning
- A competitive salary and benefit package
- Latest MacBook, iPhone and other components
- Lunch arrangement, team dinners, Friday bars, parties, and trips
- Our fully serviced office, located in the heart of Vesterbro
- Creation of business requirements and functional designs
- Design of business processes and business process automation
- Data modelling and database design
- Development of scalable commercial solutions for sales, marketing and service
- Design and implementation of integrations in cloud technologies
- Comply Salesforce best practices
- Counselling on best practices from a technological and commercial point of view to our customers’ top management
- Helping our customers with their digital transformation journeys by discovering their needs and designing and implementing the solution that best fits their requirements
Who we think you might be
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, data science, or similar
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in IT consulting
- Enjoy tackling complex digital challenges and developing solutions
- Experience with database design
- Knowledge of or interest in customer-facing systems
- Experience with CRM is an advantage
- Want to be a part of an ambitious, fast-paced, and social environment
Fill out the fields below and attach your resume and application no later than November 15th, 2021.
It is also possible to send your resume and application to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Thomas Henney at firstname.lastname@example.org or 5194 6588.