At DynaCap, we are looking for a proactive organizer who enjoys practical and communicative tasks, takes responsibility, and would like to be part of a young and vibrant office in Vesterbro.
Who we are
DynaCap was founded in 2020 and is a smaller but rapidly growing team of Management and IT consultants working to optimize, digitalize and motivate the commercial business of the most ambitious companies. We help our clients improve transparency, effectiveness, predictability, and coherency across marketing, sales, and service operations by leveraging best practices and market-leading technologies. We are ambitious, hard-working and driven by the ability to make a difference, both externally and internally, which is why we prioritize a lot of time and resources for employee development and social events.
- An fixed salary position for 15-20 hours per week
- Opportunity for rapid career development
- Responsibility and close collaboration with management from day one
- Flexibility during exam periods
- The latest MacBook, and other components
- Lunch arrangements, team dinners, Friday bars, parties, and trips
- A fully serviced office located in the heart of Vesterbro
- Are enrolled in a bachelor’s program or about to start one
- Are ambitious, outgoing and based in the Copenhagen Area
- Have prior experience with customer service, communicative and coordinative tasks
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills in both Danish and English
- Are interested in Management and IT consultancy
- Are comfortable in taking responsibility and working independently
- Are organized, works proactive and enjoys practical tasks
- Want to be part of an ambitious, fast-paced, and social environment
- Assist Management and colleagues in various ad hoc tasks
- Keep office nice and tidy
- Greet our clients and partners with a smile
- Organize lunch and supplies for meetings
- Purchase office supplies and groceries
- Coordinate events and manage calendar
- Assist in communicative and digital marketing tasks
- Various day-to-day ad hoc tasks
Want to apply?
Please send your resume, most recent grade transcript and written application to email@example.com. The written application should not exceed 1 page.
Application deadline: May 15th.
The starting date will be August 1st but ideally your onboarding will take place in the end of June.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Bolette at firstname.lastname@example.org.