20 hours / week
Are you looking for a student position in a high-paced environment with lots of responsibility and a steep learning curve? Are you at the end of your bachelor’s degree or the beginning of your master’s degree? Do you see yourself advising global companies on commercial and digital transformations?
At DynaCap, we are looking for a Business Analyst who would like to join our commercial excellence consulting team. As our new colleague, you will play an important role in identifying client challenges and elements for optimization. Your role will cover a broad range of responsibilities, such as advising on value-adding solutions from a commercial viewpoint to CXOs and other executives, as well as developing roadmap for improvement, strategizing and more.
- Have a relevant education in Business Administration and Economics, Strategic Management, Business Analytics, International Business or similar
- Thrive on responsibility and work well both independently and in groups
- Curious, ambitious, and passionate about your work
- Want to be a part of an ambitious, fast-paced, and social environment
- Have experience with CRM, marketing, sales, or service operations (advantage, but not a requirement)
- Have excellent communication skills (oral and written), and have no issue communicating with executives from day one
Who we are
DynaCap was founded in 2020 and is a smaller but rapidly growing team of management and technology consultants working to optimize, digitalize and motivate the commercial business of the most ambitious companies. We help our clients improve transparency, effectiveness, predictability, and coherency across marketing, sales, and service operations by leveraging best practices and market-leading technologies. We are ambitious, hard-working and driven by the ability to make a difference, both externally and internally, which is why we prioritize a lot of time and resources for employee development and social events.
- Opportunity for rapid career development within consulting
- Professional and personal development with our coach
- Direct client contact from day one
- A fixed salary position for 20 hours per week
- Flexibility during exam periods
- Latest MacBook, iPhone, and other equipment
- Lunch arrangement, team dinners, Friday bars, parties, and trips
- Our fully serviced office, located in the heart of Copenhagen
- Assist in identifying client challenges and elements for optimization
- Assist in developing roadmaps for improvement and strategizing the direction of the client’s growth journey
- Assist in advising on value-adding solutions from a commercial viewpoint to CXOs and other executives
- Assist in designing scalable commercial solutions and ensuring correct implementation
Want to apply?
Please send your resume, most recent grade transcript and application to email@example.com. The written application should not exceed 1 page.
We are hiring on a rolling basis and prefer that you can start as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Jakob Feldborg at firstname.lastname@example.org.